[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi Greg

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 20 14:16:25 UTC 2010

Greg;
Are you making your own desigs on the rugs?  The kits I have seen, already have the yarn precut.  When I made shag pillows, I wound the yarn around a piece of hard cardboard and cut it once.  My pieces were a lot longer than you use for latch hooking.
Welcome to the group and also welcome to many other newbees I missed lately.

Terry Powers from MD