[Nfb-krafters-korner] gallon bags

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 19:18:32 UTC 2010

I think it was Dixie who gave the fabulous idea of cutting a hole in the
bottom corner of a gallon zip lock bag and feeding the yarn through from a
ball.  I have also seen the plastic zipper kind of bags from a quart to very
large garment bag one puts in a suitcase.  I feed the yarn up through the
slightly opened zipper bag.  This way I can put my knitted or crocheted item
back in the bag for safety.

I love tips, smile.

You all are great to keep my grandson and his mom in prayer.  It is deeply
appreciated by all of us.  We will know more on Tuesday, if surgery will
help this fourteen ounce little guy go through full term and birth. Erin is
five months along in the pregnancy.

Becky and guide dog Jake

database 5481 (20100926) __________

http://www.eset.com