[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi Greg

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 27 14:49:44 UTC 2010

Hi Greg;
I learned plastic canvis from a friend.  She made samples and by fealing them I figured out how she stitched them.  I also would buy samples of items at craft fairs.  I have many paterns, my friend enlarged for me.  The problem is that it shows the canvis and when she enlarged the picture it darkened not only the patern, but the lines for the canvis.  It is very hard for me to tell the two apart, with out straining.
I wrote a book for virozons For the blind and Sheron Hooley helped me put it on the computer and we edited it and used it for the first plastic canvis class.
I describe my paterns by using rows and columns, like graph paper.  I can also send a tactual sample for anyone having trouble following a patern.
On sale day, 10/1 or 10/15, I will tell you about the book marks and whozit.
Write me directly if you want to know, sooner.
Those are our sale days.
Terry Powers
Terry.powers at nih.gov