[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [Mdpobc] Money ID

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Apr 1 00:10:14 UTC 2011

Terry,

I saw a demonstration of the Money ID at our last NFB chapter meeting.  It
works great.  All you do is activate the app, place your phone over your
bill, and it says the denomination.  Of course, you have to have the app in
your iPhone.  I'm considering getting it for my phone as soon as I clear up
my iTune ID problem.  I don't know if it works as well as the one sold at
National for $99. but it works well enough if you don't happen to have the
other one or have it handy.

Regards,

Denise