[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Special Chat Night

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 14:36:43 UTC 2011

There has been a lot of chat around here regarding the I Phone so I would
like to plan a chat here at Krafters Korner regarding the I Phone.  It will
be held on Sunday evening April 10 at 8:30 p.m.  I am new to using an I
Phone and really don't know anything or at least much about using it.  So I
would like to take advantage of your experience with it and I will be
inviting  the Writer's division to join us.  We shared an informative chat last
Sunday regarding Windows 7 and JAWS 12 beside some info on Word.  So come  and
join us and learn something about the I Phone.

Please send to me any particular questions you have on the I Phone and we
will go over them first.  Send them directly to me and not to the  list.
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

Do not send questions to the list as I would rather you submit them to me
and I will send them to a few of our experienced I Phone users so they can
review them and we can discuss them at the chat.