[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [Mdpobc] Money ID

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 15:23:46 UTC 2011

I got mmy I Phone 4 from Horizon or whatever they call it for $199.  I  had
not gotten a new phone from them in over 2 years and I had to re sign up
for  a 2 year period.  Horizon said they will not be getting the I Phone 5 in
July due to them just getting the 4'salittle while ago.

In a message dated 4/1/2011 11:19:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,