[Nfb-krafters-korner] Alpaca Yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 6 00:44:33 UTC 2011

I think it will be worsted weight - don't know yet - we will meet Friday
night and work on that, I think.  One of the women in our group is the
color-maker for our ideas.  We are working on colors and weights for summer
right now for the shop for the opening of it.  I will keep you all posted as
things progress.  We want to have our special yarns ready, along with
knitted items in that yarn, for summer when the shop opens.

Lynda River Woman