[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty knitter help

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 01:18:47 UTC 2011

Hi Barb and all,
Back in the dark ages of Krafters Korner, we only had the list to learn from. The classes are great and I wouldn't want to give them up but sharing on the list is a good thing. Some people can't call in to classes. They sure want ideas and information. We will loose those people from other countries and those who don't have the ability to call the chats and classes. This is a good time to remember to share on this list.