[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty knitter help

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu Apr 7 11:55:54 UTC 2011

Hi Barb, I am also considering acquiring a Nifty Knitter and was wondering
the same thing? I have found everybody so helpful on this list, so would
like to say thanks to Henrietta for thinking of those of us who cannot
attend the classes easily or on a regular basis due to whatever reason.
With lots of thanks to all.
Lindy