[Nfb-krafters-korner] book on Iphone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 16:26:43 UTC 2011

I got this book and am going through it now.  It is very  imformative.

In a message dated 4/6/2011 10:31:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
b.butterfly at comcast.net writes:

Written  by two blind users of the I phone,

** NEW GUIDE FOR THE  IPHONE
"Getting Started with the iPhone" is a basic guide for people
who  are blind. Written by Anna Dresner and Dean Martineau, the guide
covers:
purchasing an iPhone and getting it ready to use; configuring the  basic
settings; navigating the touch screen and keyboard; exploring the  various
apps included; and learning how to find and purchase new apps. In  the
appendices, readers learn the gestures used to activate functions,  answers
to frequently asked questions, and resources for additional  information.
The
complete table of contents is available at  www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE.html.
The book is available in braille, eBraille,  ASCII text/Word, and DAISY
formats. For more information, call  1-800-548-7323, e-mail orders at nbp.org;
or visit www.nbp.org.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org