[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 17:09:58 UTC 2011

Of course you can ask questions.  That is what Krafters Korner is all
about.

I am just trying to let the new folks know about the  wonderful classes we
have had in the past.  I am trying to encourage new  classes to be offered
by teachers.

It is too bad that we had  these problems and classes and teachers are not
being offered as readily as last  year.

I began this list, division and movement for blind  people to share how
other blind people do their crafting and to share the  enjoyment of creating
our treasures.
It is too bad that some  people   decided that the NFB Krafters Division
was not  living up to their standards and wanted statements made to give
individuals
rights over the division's rights.

We have  done what you have wanted and seek legal advise and in the very
near future  class proposals forms and class sign up vforms will reflect these
 things.
I am hoping these will be in place by May 1st.  Any  classes that have had
a class proposal submitted prior,  each of the  teachers will be notified and
will have to send a reply back in order to  verify with your agreement to
the  said statement.

I would  like to be able to think in the future we can all return back to
the harmony of  sharing our crafts with each other and learning new things.
We
owe a  lot to our teachers here at Krafters Korner and we need each and
everyone of you  to participate and share some of your time to make Krafters
Korner
the  wonderful place it can be for blind crafters.