[Nfb-krafters-korner] How about a knit together?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 23:53:50 UTC 2011

For the new folks in the past we had khnit togethers and we have not had
any recently.

What we did was meet on a Monday and basically someone would read a dish
cloth pattern to all of us line by line while we sat and knitted the dish
cloth  and chat.

Can I ask for you to search around to find a dish cloth pattern and send me
 off list suggestions for Spring theme and lets plan for doing it on April
18th.

Look around and think about what we can do for May and send your
suggestions to
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
We can think of maybe a Mother's Day theme for May.

In the past we had done Valentine's hearts, Basket weave, shamrocksred,
white and blue flag type, etc.