[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Crafts on the go

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Apr 10 01:18:56 UTC 2011

the daughter who is coming to dog sit has 7 dogs of her own - she rescues
them at a local shelter, gets older ones and gives them a happy home.  Her
husband will dog sit those 7 while she comes here to watch our 2 dogs and 2
cats.

thanks for the tip about the hand sanitizer, too. That is a great idea.

I have started hand washing every garment I knit - they smell so good after
they are gently washed and blocked, plus they have a nice drape to them
after washing and blocking, too. And, it seems to get rid of the sizing or
stiffness in the fabric and they look so much nicer - makes the knitted
stitches flow into a lovely fabric.

Lynda River Woman