[Nfb-krafters-korner] mittens

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Apr 11 07:06:46 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I think I remember you saying in an e-mail that it's $10. to join the
Krafters Korner.  Is that true?  I understand that a safety pin beading clas
is being offered.  I'd like to registter for it.  Could I get the required
equipment from Teresa Taylor?  She sent an e-mail to the list saying that
she has kits for sale for the candle holders.

Denise