[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is nifty knitter

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 12:58:29 UTC 2011

A little warning about gluing the pegs.  I also had one with
loose pegs.  My darling husband glued them in for me, however, he
was not aware of the vertical grooves in one side of the pegs
that the tool slides in and he glued some so the groove is not in
the right place.  Not a big problem, but it would be better if I
had told him about the grooves.

Carol