[Nfb-krafters-korner] question of the week

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 12 17:57:03 UTC 2011

Almost everywhere I go, my craft projects go with me.  That is one thing I love about plastic camvis and knitting.  I use different sized hefty zip lock bags for my work and my yarn.  I always cary extra, precut camvis, 2 needles, sizzors and of course one or more colors of yarn.  Sometimes I cary the pieces for keychains and a new kind of sparcle chord that you all will see at convention.  It makes a nice sparkle on camvas work.
I also found those quilted change purces make a handy case for needles and other supplies.  It is easy to identify in the rest of your work and the needles do not go through the material.
I also have a toat with inner and outer pockets for carying many colors.  I use this when going away for a while.  I might pack my materials in a suite case and bring this bag to use at convention.
I find multi tasking or making many items and then finishing them off works better for me.  I feal more successful.  It is almost like an assembly line.  Make many of the item and then come pleate the items and your produce will be fuller.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch