[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty knitter help

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 12 20:47:15 UTC 2011

Hi Terry K;
My sister has the book.  She is copying the book for a friend, who is on SSI, I think.  I almost picked up a copy when I was there, last week.  Have you been on their site?
I will see if I can get the title from my sister.  I really want more than the title, I want my book back!  She has had it for a few weeks!

Terry P.