[Nfb-krafters-korner] mittens

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 19:11:08 UTC 2011

Denise,

You can go to _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and
sign up for  the class.  Your first class you do not have to be a paid
member, but if  you want to take any other classes after the first one you need
to be a paid  member.  We do have PayPal at the above website or if you
would like to  mail in your membership fee when you sign up for your first class
you will get  an email with the treasurer's mailing address.

Some of our teachers offer kits for their classes and you need to deal with
 them directly as Krafters Korner has nothing to do with purchases of kits.

In a message dated 4/11/2011 3:07:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,