[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notes on The form to Register for class

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 15 01:01:48 UTC 2011

I just registered for the Lighthouse class.

While in forms mode after putting in the name, phone number and email, it
goes directly to the yes check box.  But, if you arrow up and down you can
find the question to which the yes or no checkboxes refer.

Also, I signed up for both time periods.  In the formatting, did you want
that to be able to be done, or did you want it to only allow one or the
other?

Finally, I think it would be good if you had a space where a comment could
be included with the class registration.  I would have written in that
field, that whatever time period works for everyone is fine for me.

Dixie