[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class posted: SAFETY PIN BEADING: StripedLighthouse

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Apr 15 01:09:59 UTC 2011

I just signed up for my first class and the form worked well with JAWS 12.
Older versions of JAWS require you to press enter to go into forms mode on
the first edit field and then you should be able to tab to the other edit
fields without going in and out of forms mode. I am not a trainer, but can
walk anyone who is having trouble (with JAWS) through filling in this type
of a form. Call between 6 and 8:30 pm central time or on the weekend.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039