[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper and Fabric Cutters

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 13:36:23 UTC 2011

I have a Fiscar (probably misspelled) paper cutter that works well for
scrapbooking & card making. It has a straight edge with a groove I can feel
where the cut will be made. The blade folds up for placing the paper and
then folds down and slides. I can match the edges of my pattern piece to the
edge of the card stock and the groove where the cut will be made and
although it is slow, I can cut independently once I have a pattern or sample
to work from. I usually cut my own sample based on the size of the wood
block the stamp is mounted to and then get progressively bigger if I want to
layer the paper. My paper is stored in hanging file folders with braille
names by color family. It was time consuming to get it organized, but well
worth it so I can stamp and make cards on my own. I keep lists of colors
that work well together in an Excel spreadsheet and copy samples from my
Stampin' Up demonstrator.

Hope this helps.
Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039