[Nfb-krafters-korner] Laurie and Lynda's fault

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Apr 19 13:48:05 UTC 2011

I bet you are hooked!
Yes, it is like a candy store - with the widest selection of eye candy and
tactile sensations possible.  At first, we had to take a break due to
sensory overload. We would shop and fill up our trays, then sit down to have
a break for awhile because we were just overloaded with sensations. Then, we
would have so much stuff in our trays we would go over them all again, and
remove some - it is best to go there with a definite  budget in you mind -
and then stick to it. Otherwise, you can go howild.
I go to one every fall here in Pittsburgh, PA. It is the one by the Rings
and Things catalogue. I think the website for it is www.rings-things.com
VERy nice show - and lots of stuff there that is not in the catalogue, too.
ooooo la la!

Lynda River Woman