[Nfb-krafters-korner] pin question

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Apr 19 18:16:26 UTC 2011

Hi again, Joyce,
I was only talking about the patterns that Sherry Osborne has made
accessible for us and that she offers free from her site. I thought that if
there could be a list of the ones that are already described, list members
can search for the patterns on her site or I could ask her if I may link to
those patterns from my site.
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I was not talking about any patterns
that are used in classes.
With kind regards.
Lindy