[Nfb-krafters-korner] Laurie and Lynda's fault

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Mon Apr 18 18:28:22 UTC 2011

Someone has been bitten by the bead bug. Grin shows are both a great and
dangerous place to do that.  I always have to limit myself to a strict
budget, but bead shows are great places to go and talk with the sellers, see
and feel finished  projects and attend exhibits and demonstrations. I'm glad
you had a wonderful experience and I am always happy to share my pashon and
open the beading world to anyone who is interested.