[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 18:38:09 UTC 2011

Welcome Melissa

We are happy you joined us.  We have some upcoming beginners classes  with
the Nifty Knitter planned for May, so you found us just in time!

The classes will be posted here and then you can go to our website and sign
 up for a class.  You can find the classes that are  starting up over  at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Check it out!

All classes are done via conference calls and most of our teachers  are
visually impaired crafters.  So we can explain things well to a  blind person
and share the tricks and tips that we have learned through our  experience.

In a message dated 4/21/2011 12:24:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,