[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Flower Power

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 15:45:11 UTC 2011

My  favorite flower is a panzy and I love all the shades of  purple.  So I
do tend to favor my projects with the color purple and  lavender.

I have a new find do to my love of colored panzies.  I have been in  search
for unique buttons to adorn my knitting and I have been in search for
something to sell on EBay.  So I found a couple of button companies that I  am
in the process of opening a couple of wholesale accounts with.  More  about
this later.

But, I found panzy buttons!  I ordered these already.  There are  3
different color pansies I can get.  1. light and dark purple, purple and  yellow
and the last one is a pinkish lavender with a darker lavender.  So  Imade a
baby sweater with 3 buttonholes and put one each of the panzy buttons on  it.
I brought it to my daughters baby shower to give to my son so he could
take pictures of the sweater I made as I am going to sell my sweaters on  EBay.
 The man that was doing the catering for the party saw the sweater  with
the panzy buttons and wanted me to make one for him.

I will let you all know about my buttons soon.

In a message dated 4/23/2011 8:07:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,