[Nfb-krafters-korner] Native American beeding book

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 16:07:44 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, I get from time to time free crafting books.  This one is on
Native American beeding, plus articles on tools you will need.  I have not
yet opened this book.  Now the first  book I opened and love was a mess.  I
had to go in and change everything from spacing to how I wanted directions
placed for my teeny tiny brain to understand, lol.  The second book I
downloaded came out great, just a few editing things, but it is full of
pictures.  But I have an idea how to do much of what the pictures show, not
all, lol.

So this is a disclaimer that some books are scanned well and others I pull
my hair out, but now I love the book.

The books came from interweave.

Becky and Jake