[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Flower Power

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 12:22:47 UTC 2011

Flowers sound great for Origami!  How about a flower folding mini  class
for next Monday Evening at 8 P.M. for Monday Night Chat?!?!

Let me know if this works for you Joseli or the following Monday Night at 8
 or 9 p.m. Eastern time?!?!

In a message dated 4/24/2011 9:15:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,