[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help! Fabric strip weaving

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 18:40:45 UTC 2011

OK if it is cotton and you cut it into strips I would fold the 2 edges in
wrong sides together one quarter of the width in and then fold it in half.
This will make the edges sandwiched in toward the center.  You can finger
press these folds while working it.

In a message dated 4/25/2011 8:08:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,