[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Apr 27 17:30:06 UTC 2011

Barb;
Write me and tell me how you made the coaster holder.  What did your coasters look like.  Can you describe your flower.  Spring is here, flower time!  I had a sample of a flower coaster, but can not find it for the life of me.  Must have gotten lost in my last move.  I have an idea of what it looks like.  Just need to play around and figure it out, maybe after convention.  To much to do before convention.

Terry P.