[Nfb-krafters-korner] Visiting the Crocheted Hyperbolic Coral Reef

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 00:21:01 UTC 2011

No, I didn't get to hear much of anything about the trash reef.  Jennifer
was explaining how she set up the different shades of colors and assembled
the reef.  My husband was busy with his camera trying to get just the right
shots.

We were there Good Friday.

Jennifer let me touch my 2 pieces plus another large piece that was quite
near mine.

I am anxious to hear what the next step is for the reef.  She said she is
finalizing and firming up the plans so we should hear in the not too distant
future.

Annette, thank you for telling us about this it was a lot of fun to be
involved.