[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dream Catchers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 18:32:16 UTC 2011

Dixie,

Thank you for offering this to individuals.

In a message dated 4/30/2011 7:32:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blueherons at sbcglobal.net writes:

I am  sorry to have to do this.  I just received a class proposal with  the
new legal clause for my Dream Catcher class.  I have to say I will  not
teach
the class for NFB Krafter's Korner with the new legal  clause.

As many of you may know I am not a fan of the NFB.  I do  not agree with
many
of their ideas.  I cannot and will not give the  NFB the rights to my
classes.

If anyone would like to  contact me privately to find out about how to make
dream catcher I would  be more than happy to teach you privately.

My email is blue  herons at sbc global dot net.

I wrote that out as this list is  public and I really do not want to get
spam
also.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org