[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with understanding knitting term?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 30 20:08:32 UTC 2011

I am going to try this, Joyce. I have avoided using the bought markers so
much because I cannot keep track of them - slip out, lost, etc. I think your
idea for the rubber bands might help me a LOT. Once I get an extra stitch, I
cannot FIX it and I am so sick of tearing out my stuff all the time - drives
me crazy and makes me want to just quit trying. Lynda