[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: touch of yarn

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at q.com
Sat Apr 30 23:59:20 UTC 2011

Linda, I hope the book is everything you are hoping for.  If you need help
with knitting by touch, there are a lot of knitters in this group.  One of
us could certainly work with you by phone.  It may be possible at some point
for one of us to meet with you in person.  I am in Idaho which is a long way
from PA, but there are many who are closer.

Ramona