[Nfb-krafters-korner] Laura Eaves, LE

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 02:28:31 UTC 2011

I talked to Laura Eaves one of our teachers at Krafters Korner.  She is in
the hospital with two broken femurs.  She was in the E.R. and got released.
She was transferring to her wheelchair when she lost balance.  She broke
standing there kind of twisted.  She has been in the hospital for eleven
days.  Soon she is off to rehab in her town so family can visit her. She is
just waiting to hear when she will be transferred.

She sounds in fine spirits and sends her greetings.

Becky and Jake