[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 20:46:31 UTC 2011

Please remind Marilyn the time is for eastern standard time, as she lives in
OR.  For her and anyone over here it is five PM 5:30 PM to begin the talk.

I like my back T pack.  I have not worn it a lot, but when I have, my
crocheting is handy on a side pocket. Very easy to get to.  For those who
are worried about will it stay on my shoulders, there is a strap by the
sternum that holds the straps on your shoulders comfortably. Because there
is a bag on each side, it promotes balance.It really is a nice idea for
traveling.

Becky and Jake