[Nfb-krafters-korner] Laura Eaves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 14:40:08 UTC 2011

I spoke to Laura on Saturday and she is sitting around so her bones can
heal.  Her Mom has brought her things to keep busy.  She said she  can't use
the internet as she is having trouble with her laptop.

She said she wants to get working on her plastic canvas project that she
has to finish up.

I told her we all send our thoughts and best wishes to her for a fast
recovery.

In a message dated 8/13/2011 8:01:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,