[Nfb-krafters-korner] abacus bracelet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 15:36:49 UTC 2011

To find _abacus  bracelet_
(http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=abacus+bracelet&view_type=list&ship_to=US&show_panel=true&spelling_accepted=abicus+bra
celet) .  bracelets go to
Etsy,

and do a search for ,
abacus bracelet

They have over 200 of them listed there.

Here is the person I had gotten mine from originally.  They are made  very
good and attractive.  I would wear it as a bracelet and leave it on  until I
was finished with my knitting project.  I recommend them.

_http://www.etsy.com/shop/HIDEandSHEEP_
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/HIDEandSHEEP)

In a message dated 8/13/2011 12:49:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,