[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety Pin Sun Catcher

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Wed Aug 17 19:50:11 UTC 2011

Denise,

The first class for the tree bag was mis-scheduled.  If you want to join us
tomorrow night at 9pm EST, you still have time to get some of the homework
done and I can work with you later if you can't get it ready for class.  You
don't have to have the holiday yarn, and could make a seed stitch Christmas
tree gift Bag with regular yarn.  It is up to you, but if you want to join
us, go and fill out a class request.

Blessings,
Ninn
the_ninn at tx.rr.com