[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Barnes, Deb deb.barnes at ncdcr.gov
Fri Aug 19 13:39:54 UTC 2011

	Wonder where you get those balls.

Deb B.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:39 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

I sure enjoyed the talk about back pain.  It would be nice if she would join and help us.
Have any of you crafted while sitting on one of those exercize balls.  They are good for people with back problems and can not sit for a long time.  I tried one for a few minutes, at work.  I met a lady that sits on one and works from one all day.  She can not sit in a chair for long. Just wondering if it might help me, maybe while crafting and listing to the tv at home.

Terry P.