[Nfb-krafters-korner] SVC Senior Value Cell Phone by TracFone (Samsung T155G)

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sat Aug 20 20:35:57 UTC 2011

Has anyone without vision use the following cell phone:
SVC Senior Value Cell Phone by TracFone (Samsung T155G)

Is there anyone without  visioonwho has a cell phone that can be operated
without sight.  It must be hearing aid compatible.

I need a cell phone, but can't find one that is easy to operate without
paying a fortune for it.  I do not wish to commit myself to a contract.

thanks.

Jewell