[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] safety pin beading

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:27:06 UTC 2011

Denise,
I am not trying to boost numbers in my class….smile and people always are able to join later…but this beginning class goes by quickly and it lets you know the names of the beads, parts of the pin…etc.
The other big part of it is learning how to read the pattern.
If you don't want a kit…you can still sign up. Just a thought.
The picture frame is a great idea nd I will talk to Jean more about it.
Theresa