[Nfb-krafters-korner] A book series on crafts

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 01:16:40 UTC 2011

Carla,

Thanks for the book recommendation.  I just got finished reading "A Thousand
Splendid Suns" and I'm almost done reading "The Help".  Neither have to do
with crafts, but they are both excellent books.  I've already read the
Blossom Street series and 2 books by Kate Jacobs.  Both of these series have
a knitting theme running through them, so I am excited about finding a new
series..

I also listen to books while I am crafting.

Annette