[Nfb-krafters-korner] weight loss

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Aug 22 18:33:31 UTC 2011

I sure am a lot happier, but now I have to clean up all our debts!  Debts and health problems, when it rains, it pores. Feals good to fit in smaller clothes and be able to buy in regular stores, finally!
I need to start looking for someplace to live with better transpertation.  Maybe a senior community.  I am not going to rush it like last move.  With a car, things are close, but single and with a back problem, walking about half a mile to the bus is to much if you are going to do any shopping.

Terry P.