[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for Laura White

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 20:01:19 UTC 2011

Laura,

I would really like if you submit your article that you wrote regarding the
 convention to the Braille Monitor.  Please consider sending it to:

_GWunder at earthlink.net_ (mailto:GWunder at earthlink.net)

I would like if anyone would like to write a little about Krafters Korner
that can be submitted as a Braille Monitor Miniature.  Please include  our
website so folks can check out classes and what is happening.   Remember we
are NFB Krafters Division and Krafters Kornerand our website is:
KraftersKorner.org