[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting with Fibro and/or other issues

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:17:33 UTC 2011

Hello everyone, this is going to be a cross post, so forgive me if you receive this more than once.
I am wondering if anyone has any tips on how to deal with fingers going numb while knitting. I have fibromyalgia which mostly affects my shoulders, after loom knitting for a bit, especially in the mornings, I find that some of my fingers go numb.
Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what tips do you have for eliminating it?
Thanks so much in advance,
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson