[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting with Fibro and/or other issues

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 12:58:48 UTC 2011

Yes, I often experience that when crafting, and after nerve conduction tests
learned that I have mild carpel Tummel. I take a break, let my arms dangle,
unbend everything and in a few minutes it subsides. It's annoying but not so
much that I will stop crafting. I even experience it when I am typing on my
cell phone to send a text or e-mail.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039