[Nfb-krafters-korner] Talismans

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Aug 25 18:35:28 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,
For those who can see a photo on the computer, here is a talisman I just completed a few minutes ago, after many weeks of labor.  Her name is _M_ and she will make a debut on Sept. 9th at my solo exhibition.  Oh, my, I am so glad to say it is finally finished.
Now, I must commence work on _Girl on a Bench has Visions of Butterflies and Coral Roses_   that will be a self portrait of the artist.  That would be ME.  I work with BEADS,  lots and lots of beads.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117