[Nfb-krafters-korner] Talismans

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Aug 26 18:16:14 UTC 2011

Yes, I began learning to do this after I had lost half of my sight - I do
not think I could be doing it now if I had tried with no sight at all - it
takes me many weeks, working for hours a day to do a piece like this. Yes,
it is as intricate as you can get, with many many beads, many colors, and
very tiny work. I studied with Sherry Serafini who is an author and master
bead weaver - her new book just came out this year.
Lynda River Woman