[Nfb-krafters-korner] Irene

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Aug 29 01:49:10 UTC 2011

Joyce,

I can't say that I know exactly what you've been through but, I lived in a
mobile home once and it was damaged in Hurricane Wilma.  I've been praying
for all of the people in your area that are experiencing Irene.  Oh, are we
still having the chat tomorrow night?  I'm ready for it.  Take care.

Regards,

Denise